Let’s keep it real… the workplace is where we spend a lot of our time. Why not make it positive, productive, inspiring, and a collaborative team effort in getting things done? That’s the only environment we will stand for, what we love, and how we work every single day.
We bring ideas to light. From your first day on the job, you will be surrounded by a fun, career-driven, hungry group who applaud creativity, good core values, and will be there to challenge and push you to be better and reach your fullest potential. We celebrate each other’s successes and accomplishments and encourage an open-door policy. Our mission is to put our customers’ needs before ours and exceed expectations with every encounter.
We feel most accomplished by the goal of getting the most out of each workday. We also take the success of Media Advantage, it’s employees, and customers to heart. With that said we also know how to have fun and not get burned out. Some perks of the job are the occasional happy hour, birthday celebrations, tickets to local events along with a well-balanced personal and work life.
If you want to join a team of respectful, hungry professionals who can all learn from each other then we can’t wait to work alongside you.
Email your resume to [email protected]
Our Agency is looking for a professional to fill the role of Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for identifying marketing opportunities, executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign, meeting with clients, and other office duties. A successful team member will play an integral role in building and engaging our clients’ customer bases while creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our clients’ businesses and for Media Advantage alike.
What you get to do…
- Develop marketing strategies
- Identify new clients and their current and future needs
- Develop new campaign ideas on your own and in collaboration with the team
- Research different topics pertaining to our clients, our agency, new advertising methods, training, etc. as needed
- Create marketing presentations
- Participation in the Agency’s social media channels
- Work with the Agency’s interns and help to manage their tasks and responsibilities
- In-person marketing related activity with our clients
- Organize and manage media files
- Assist in media buying
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other marketing duties as assigned by management
- Monitor marketing campaigns and analyze data
- Occasional copywriting of advertising creative
What we want to see in you…
As a Marketing Specialist for Media Advantage, you must be highly motivated, creative, witty and fun. We want your personality to come out in your work while preserving a level of professionalism and class. We hope the thought excites you to improve our customers’ brands by connecting with current and future audiences.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels is preferred but not required
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated in continuous professional development
- Must be open to general office and clerical support
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills including the ability to demonstrate patience, tact, and enthusiasm while communicating with customers and team
- Intrinsically motivated and self-directed
- Strong multitasking skills
- Proficient grammar and copywriting capabilities
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing and able to work well with diverse people
- Basic working knowledge of personal computers and printers required
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company required
- Position is full-time and involves in-office and on-site work
- All equipment and tools to be successful will be provided by the company
- Occasional overtime and after-hours work