Let’s keep it real… the workplace is where we spend a lot of our time. Why not make it positive, productive, inspiring, and a collaborative team effort in getting things done? That’s the only environment we will stand for, what we love, and how we work every single day.
We bring ideas to light. From your first day on the job, you will be surrounded by a fun, career-driven, hungry group who applaud creativity, good core values, and will be there to challenge and push you to be better and reach your fullest potential. We celebrate each other’s successes and accomplishments and encourage an open-door policy. Our mission is to put our customers’ needs before ours and exceed expectations with every encounter.
We feel most accomplished by the goal of getting the most out of each workday. We also take the success of Media Advantage, it’s employees, and customers to heart. With that said we also know how to have fun and not get burned out. Some perks of the job are the occasional happy hour, birthday celebrations, tickets to local events along with a well-balanced personal and work life.
If you want to join a team of respectful, hungry professionals who can all learn from each other then we can’t wait to work alongside you.
Email your resume to [email protected]
Social Media Content Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Content Coordinator to join our team. As a Social Media Content Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategy for multiple clients to increase our customers online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts. The Social Media Content Coordinator is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
A successful team member will play an integral role in building and engaging our client’s customer base while creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our client’s business and Media Advantage alike.
What you get to do…
- Manages social media content for all clients in multiple channels
- Generates creative content for all social media accounts for video, photography and graphic design
- Oversees and executes creative social media content strategies
- Creates and maintains robust social media content calendar
- Serve as the primary publisher for social media profiles to include Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and emerging social media platforms
- Charts and records statistics and analytics that forecast trends in social media practices, providing models for successful approaches to strategy and growth.
- Develops and oversees social media campaigns to align with our clients marketing and messaging efforts.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and create monthly reporting.
- Research different topics pertaining to our clients, our agency, new advertising methods, training, etc. as needed
- Participation in the Agency’s social media channels
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other marketing duties as assigned by management
What we want to see in you…
As a Social Media Content Coordinator for Media Advantage, you must be highly motivated, creative, witty and fun. We want your charming personality to come out in your work while preserving a level of professionalism and class. We hope the thought excites you to improve our customers’ brand by connecting with current and future audiences.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Knowledge of social media analytics and statistics.
- Knowledge of marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels is preferred but not required
- Knowledge in basic photography/videography and editing.
- Knowledge in basic graphic design.
- Proficiency with various software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated in continuous professional development
- Must be open to general office and clerical support
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills including the ability to demonstrate patience, tact, and enthusiasm while communicating with customers and team
- Intrinsically motivated and self-directed
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing and able to work well with diverse people
- Basic working knowledge of personal computers and printers required
- Ability to follow-up and follow-through to ensure completion of challenging goals and objectives.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively towards team objectives.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company required
- Position is full-time and involves in-office and on-site work
- All equipment and tools to be successful will be provided by the company
- Occasional overtime and after-hours work