Let’s keep it real… the workplace is where we spend a lot of our time. Why not make it positive, productive, inspiring, and a collaborative team effort in getting things done? That’s the only environment we will stand for, what we love, and how we work every single day.
We bring ideas to light. From your first day on the job, you will be surrounded by a fun, career-driven, hungry group who applaud creativity, good core values, and will be there to challenge and push you to be better and reach your fullest potential. We celebrate each other’s successes and accomplishments and encourage an open-door policy. Our mission is to put our customers’ needs before ours and exceed expectations with every encounter.
We feel most accomplished by the goal of getting the most out of each workday. We also take the success of Media Advantage, it’s employees, and customers to heart. With that said we also know how to have fun and not get burned out. Some perks of the job are the occasional happy hour, birthday celebrations, tickets to local events along with a well-balanced personal and work life.
If you want to join a team of respectful, hungry professionals who can all learn from each other then we can’t wait to work alongside you.
Available Position: Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a Social Media strategy for multiple clients in order to increase our customer's online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts.
What you get to do…
You will oversee all social advertising campaigns for multiple clients as you administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, witty, high-quality content for accounts within each social media platform. To be successful you will need to build and execute your social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
Additionally, you will identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition, and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
We would like you to implement and manage a content editorial calendar to manage and schedule timely marketing campaigns for publishing. Postings will consist of original text, images, video or HTML that will build meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action.
To mature in this role, you will need to continuously develop by:
- Capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics and then acting on the information
- Track audience engagement, likes, and shares
- Stay on top of social media best practices and what’s trending
- Know your client and target audience
What we want to see in you…
As our Social Media Specialist, you must be highly motivated, creative, witty and fun. We want your badass personality to come out in your work while preserving a commonsense level of professionalism and class. We hope the thought excites you to improve our customers’ brand by connecting with current and future followers.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven working experiencein social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- preferred but not required
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels is preferred but not required
- Good understanding of social media KPI’s (key performance indicators) is preferred but not required
- Must be open to general office and clerical support
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required
- Strong written and verbal skills including the ability to demonstrate patience, tact, and enthusiasm while communicating with customers and team
- Intrinsically motivated and self-directed
- Strong multitasking skills
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing and able to work well with diverse people
- Basic working knowledge of personal computers and printers required
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company required
- Vision must be correctable or sufficient to read and decipher words and numbers
- Position is full-time and involves in-office and on-site work
- All equipment and tools to be successful will be provided by the company
- Occasional overtime and after-hours work
Please note: this is NOT a work from home or remote opportunity.
Email your resume to email@example.com